Current Software Projects
These projects have reached some level of maturity and are still actively developed. They all follow this code of conduct.
↕️ Simple database schema migration library for rusqlite, written with performance in mind.
Ctags file for ledger-cli
⏯️ Insert the Asciinema Player in your Hugo site with ease.
⌨️ Mappings for the bepo layout in Lua, inspired by https://github.com/michamos/vim-bepo
🦘 Jump into the repositories (git, mercurial…) of your filesystem with telescope.nvim, without any setup
💎 Transform and insert your GitHub readme in your static site.
🔗 Hugo module to create shorturls (so your shorturl like my.site/short can redirect to asitewithalong.name/andanevenlongerpath)
Some external repositories I’ve contributed to. This list is automatically generated. (Click to expand)
Some pull-requests I’ve made to external repositories. This list is automatically generated. (Click to expand)
- Oct 16, 2022: fix(repeat): support remapped `l` key
- Oct 06, 2022: Fix some options
- Aug 17, 2022: Add feature to copy to clipboard
- May 08, 2022: refactor: use nvim_set_hl to speed up startup time
- Mar 27, 2022: Add `cljoly/telescope-repo.nvim`
- Mar 20, 2022: fix: asciinema player with https://cj.rs/gohugo-asciinema/
- Feb 23, 2022: use the current executable for `comodoro run`
- Jan 13, 2022: website: Move to neovide.dev
- Jan 03, 2022: Feature: insert issue reference on <CR>
- Jan 02, 2022: Starting point for a website
- Dec 21, 2021: Add an orphan picker
- Dec 10, 2021: Hide trailing white space warning for markdown
- Nov 20, 2021: Update README examples with the options at the end
- Nov 19, 2021: [Network Analytics] Fix start and end date computation
- Oct 10, 2021: Document different increase pattern for -P
- Oct 02, 2021: Improvements to the documentation
- Aug 27, 2021: Add svg icon for ycombinator
- Aug 21, 2021: Never display the toc when it would be empty
- Jun 28, 2021: Fix duplicate helptags.
- Jun 20, 2021: Add hop.nvim plugin support
- Jun 17, 2021: Add support for LspReference*
- Jun 01, 2021: Fallback to `cmd --help` when `man cmd` errors
- May 25, 2021: Reference .chezmoidata in template data documentation
- Feb 28, 2021: Add CI based on Github Action
- Jan 12, 2021: Add keyboard shortcut to share links
- Jan 10, 2021: For your convenience, in case you want to add this
- Oct 12, 2020: Add option to disable writing headers
- Sep 23, 2020: Add Server-Timing header to unread page
- Jun 20, 2020: Add fish shell completions
- Jun 13, 2020: Firefox dev tools support server timing
- Apr 18, 2020: Add shortcut to get QR code for current page
- Apr 18, 2020: Add shortcut to trigger webrtc
- Nov 17, 2019: Add subcommand to audit to list old password
- Oct 19, 2019: Refactor: Remove unnecessary parentheses in if condition
- Oct 19, 2019: Add: easy way to send esc to the shell layer
- Sep 21, 2019: go build error with go 1.13
- Mar 13, 2019: Describe 188.8.131.52 more accurately
- Jan 21, 2019: Make rofi prompt explicit
- Jan 19, 2019: Add references to RFCs defining good documentation practices
- Jan 18, 2019: Add cargo aliases
- Jan 02, 2019: Add https to markdown links
Outside of GitHub
- Add inline images for foot terminal - mdcat - Codeberg.org
- Some Shift+key not detected in neovim (non-stable) with non-qwerty keyboard layout - foot - Codeberg.org
- Lua plugin startup speed
Other Software Projects
Work In Progress & Exploratory Projects
These projects are still in early, exploratory phases. They may not be ready for use by other people.
📊 Data sets to populate some parts of my website (mostly https://cj.rs/open-source/).
Put HMRC rates in a ledger database
Pure Rust sixel encoder
💱 Fast, offline currency converter 💴 💷 💶 💵
Fork of https://git.sr.ht/~adchari/ledgerdb
🔮 AI-powered expenses classifier for ledger. The original project seems not to be maintained anymore, hence this fork to continue improving it.
🪝 Hooks I use with open-pomodoro cli
💬 Simple cli tool to create telegram bot behaving like tee
Small go utility to find transactions that may be duplicated in a ledger file.
Past Software Projects
These projects are not actively developed anymore (click to expand)
🍅 Paper-like, light, pomodoro timer
[Given up] A fast and improved user-experience for viewing and interacting with Vim marks.
🔒 Lightweight Firefox addon providing SOCKS5 proxy per container
Achived for now, we have https://cj.rs/readme-in-static-site/. May be revived to extend the above script and to apply it to a bunch of .md files.
[Given up for now] Wrapper around mosh (and eventually ssh) to use SRV records
🚀 Lauch various command, once, when opening a terminal
🤖 Simple Telegram bot to learn English. Group of 2 people. [School Project]
🦜 Twitter-like service, with a client and a server. Use network system calls and SQLite in C while preventing SQL injections. Group of two people (me, @Laur2do) [School Project]
Github Education-like dashboard, for Gitlab, written in Python, CSS/JS/HTML. Developed in a group of 4. [School Project]
Film recommendation with graphical interface, written in C [School Project]
🕵️ Find-like command, using only low-level system call and with additional features [School Project]
Flashcard app, created during a coding week with my team. Group of 4 people. [School Project]
Talks & Papers
I sometimes give talks in conferences, with accompanying papers.